We are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The policies below are applicable to the Grand Rapids Mud Run’s website: grandrapidsmudrun.com
2. Your Acceptance.
4. Information We May Collect.
Except as disclosed below, we don’t sell, barter, give away, or rent your personal information.
- (a) Personal Information. Use of certain features of the site may require that you provide your name, email address, telephone numbers, address, zip code, age, and gender (“personal information”). We also may collect and store personal information about you that we receive from other sources, e.g. the information we receive when you register for an event, to volunteer, or to be a spectator.
- (b) Anonymous Information. Even if you don’t provide your personal information, we may collect certain non-personal information. For example, our servers keep an activity log that tracks all visitors to the site. The information in the activity log is anonymous and therefore does not identify you individually. The anonymous information our server collects may include among other data: your IP address, your registered domain or home server, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, number of clicks, software crash reports, type of browser used, session identification number, search terms, search results, access times and referring website’s addresses.
- (e) No Information Collected From Children. Our site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age you should not use this site, and under no circumstance should you send information about yourself to us. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete that child’s information from the site.
5. How We May Use Your Information.